Thank you for stopping by! Please take a minute or two and look around! I would love to work with you to create the perfect outfit for your child!

Please contact me at:

www.threemonkeysmonograms@yahoo.com

to place an order


Please Note: Most pictures of my appliques I have are SAMPLES and pulled from where I purchased my designs. I may or may not have the exact fabric. Please contact me if you are wanting a specific fabric.

Friday, May 28, 2010

For the GIRLS

Circle stitch with Monogram (masters circle)
I love this! I think it makes a white shirt so CUTE!
I have paired this with a lime green skirt for my girls!

Laded Patch with Monogram (Lindey font)
Sometimes you just need to dress it up with a patch and
a monogram instead of a picture applique!



1 comment:

  1. Where can I place an order? Do you have any plain jon jons you can do an applique on?

    ReplyDelete