Thank you for stopping by! Please take a minute or two and look around! I would love to work with you to create the perfect outfit for your child!

Please contact me at:

www.threemonkeysmonograms@yahoo.com

to place an order


Please Note: Most pictures of my appliques I have are SAMPLES and pulled from where I purchased my designs. I may or may not have the exact fabric. Please contact me if you are wanting a specific fabric.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just alittle housekeeping!

To all my loyal customers! Due to not having some orders paid for once received, I am forced to collect ALL payments prior to order being fulfilled. I strive to keep my customers as happy as possible, therefore, I have let them pay upon receipt of order. I can no longer do that. If you would like to place an order, I can send you a paypal bill (where you will be charged the paypal fee on top of your order total) or you can mail me a check. Once payment is received, you will be contact on when you order will be completed.
Thank you all for understanding!

~Wendy
Three Monkeys Monograms

No comments:

Post a Comment